Yvette's passion for education of children led her through parenting, working with preschools and has now manifested in her becoming a Developmental Support Practitioner.
Certifications and Education:
- Bsc. Honours in Biology from Carleton University
- Certified Waldorf Early Childhood educator through the West Coast Institute for studies in Anthroposophy in British Columbia
- Graduate of the HEART (Healing Education and Remedial Training) Program approved by the Rudolf Steiner Centre in Toronto (recognized anthroposophical adult education centre in Canada) and AWSNA (Association of Waldorf Schools in North America)
- Padovan therapist in training (method of reorganization of neural functions). Completeted levels 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Certified to provide Auditory Integration Training (AIT)
- Quantum Reflex Integration (QRI) practitioner in training using cold laser and sound therapy to integrate primitive reflexes
- Trained with Dr.Blomberg’s Rhythmic Movements (BRMT) for preschool, kindergarten and early elementary education and has completed RMT level 1 (ADHD), 2 , 3 (Dyslexia) and for Autism
- Brain and Sensory Foundations certified Level 1 with Sonia Story
- Module 1 ,2 and 3 of Dr Mellilo Childhood Neurobehavioral Disorders online coarse
- Member of ANQ (Association Naturotherapeutre du Quebec)
Yvette lives in Wakefield with her partner, Mike and three beautiful dogs!